Removing "An unidentified program wants to access your computer message" from Windows Vista.
Ok so only follow this tutorial if you are 100% sure you know what you are doing, if your not comfortable don't do this.
- Below is a screenshot of the message we are going to stop from coming up every time we try to either run or install a new peice of software (fig.1)
- The first step is to click on the start button and select "Control Panel" (fig.2).
- Ok now in the control panel, click on "User Account". note: the mode this is in is "Control Panel Home" the default. (fig.3)
- Click "User Accounts" yet again (fig.4)
- The next screen, you will need to select "Turn user account control on or off" (fig.5).
- A prompt will come up asking "Windows needs your permission to continue" click the "continue button (fig.6)